Aren’t these dreamy? I love the white on white thing these have going. And anything dipped in chocolate just always looks good. But these sugar cookie dough truffles are the real deal. They pack a gorgeously sweet punch, with melt-away centers that are super satisfying. I seriously ate seven or eight of these before my husband stopped me. I think he only stopped me because he wanted the rest for himself… 🙂
This recipe is an adaptation of one of my most popular recipes: Eggless Sugar Cookie Dough, so if you’re not feeling the whole wrapped-in-white-chocolate part of this, you might go check that out. I haven’t tried it, but there are a couple other eggless doughs on that post, and I’m thinking they might make some pretty delicious truffles too. What do you say to oatmeal cookie dough truffles? Or triple chocolate? Just thinking out loud…
Sugar Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine softened
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cups flour
- 1-3 Tbsp water or milk
- 12 oz almond bark
- Mix together all ingredients except water and almond bark.
- Add water a little at a time until dough holds together.
- Form dough into 24 evenly-sized balls.
- Melt almond bark by microwaving in 30 sec spurts.
- Dip balls into almond bark and coat them evenly.
- Allow to harden for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Looking for more amazing truffles? Gotcha covered!
Don’t forget to pin!