Easy and adorable, these reindeer dipped graham crackers are perfect for both kids and cookie plates. They taste good too!
It’s time for aaaaallllllllll the adorable and delicious Christmas treats. I don’t know what it is about this season, but it just makes me want to hit the kitchen and make something cute.
These cute little treats certainly hit the spot. We’ve been making plain reindeer graham crackers (like these!) for years, using peanut butter to stick the pretzels and M&Ms on. This year, I decided to level it up. Regular reindeer crackers are perfect for snacks, but I wanted something to grace my cookie plates. Last year, someone gifted us a whole box of dipped graham crackers. It’s not something I’d really thought of before, but I loved it.
And so we have chocolate dipped reindeer graham crackers for gifting this year. Some things I love about this recipe is that it is super duper easy. My kids are able to do it without help (okay, I do have to melt the chocolate). The one downside is that having kids help with this can be extremely messy. That chocolate gets everywhere, so maybe use an apron on the child and be ready for a bath afterwards. My kids will play in the bath for 20+ minutes, so that’s a win for me as well.
I also love that these are very simple. They take only 5 ingredients, and and just a few minutes to mass produce a bunch. Perfect for making sure that all 500 million of the coworkers, neighbors, teachers, firefighters, and postal workers have a lovely little treat this season.
Chocolate Dipped Reindeer Graham Crackers
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 32 candy eyes
- 16 red M&Ms
- 32 mini twist pretzels
- 4 sheets graham crackers
- Break the graham cracker sheets into quarters.
- Place a sheet of wax paper on a plate or cooke sheet.
- Put the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Melt by microwaving in 30 second bursts, stirring in between, until all chips are fully melted.
- Dip the graham crackers in the chocolate, then place on wax paper.
- Press M&Ms, candy eyes, and pretzels into the chocolate to make a reindeer face. Pretzels can be left intact or broken in half to get different shaped antlers.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.