This is another of my husband’s favorites, born out of a night when I had very little in the fridge and very little time. With some enchilada sauce left over from the enchilada skillet, a little shredded chicken from the night before, and 15 minutes to bake, this meal was perfect for my whipped up weeknight dinner!
Super simple and super delicious enchiladas for the family!
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 chicken breasts, shredded
- 1/2 cup rice
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup corn
- 15 oz enchilada sauce
- 1 cup cheese
- Mix together chicken, rice, beans, and corn.
- Fill tortillas with shredded chicken mixture.
- Spoon half of enchilada sauce into tortillas.
- Fold tortillas and place them in a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the tortillas and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Homan at Home http://homanathome.com/