- 2 chicken breasts OR 1 lbs ground beef
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 onion
- 1 can tomatoes with chilies, drained
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- grated cheddar cheese
- tortillas to top
- If using chicken, chop chicken into small pieces and saute with taco seasoning until cooked through. If using ground beef, brown and add taco seasoning.
- Add onions and saute until translucent.
- Add tomatoes, enchilada sauce, black beans, and spices. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and allow to simmer covered fro 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and tortilla chips and serve.
Adapted from Six Sisters Stuff
Homan at Home http://homanathome.com/